A squishy heart, colourful lungs, brains made of putty... Anatomy has never been so fun! (Or this easy to clean up. Allegedly.)
With the hands-on Squishy Organs science kit, you can learn all about the human body and its vital organs.
- Mix up colorful slime mixtures and pour them into molds to make your own heart, lungs, kidneys, stomach, large intestine, small intestine, and liver.
- Arrange those squishy creations in a clear plastic torso to visualize where they fit in your body.
- Stamp out a squishy brain model as you learn fascinating facts about this important organ.
- Get out the safe plastic scalpel and pretend to be a doctor
This educational science kit is ideal for keeping rainy day boredom at bay and engaging young brains during the holidays.
- Ages 8-12
- Moulds and plastic scalpel included