This beautiful floral watercolour of Puriri was made by accomplished botanical artist Sarah Featon (1848-1927). Sarah, with her husband, made history in 1889 with the publication of their book The Art Album of New Zealand Flora. It was the first full-colour art book to be published in New Zealand. It contained descriptions of the native flowering plants of New Zealand and the adjacent islands.
Indulge yourself in this beautiful wall piece. Ready to hang as a statement in any room.
- Printed directly onto 18mm thick Ply wood.
- It's made from 100% premium eco friendly pine ply.
- Comes ready to hang (A pre-drilled keyhole notch for easy hanging)
- Wooden easel can be bought separately.
- Size: 210mm x 280mm x 18mm thick